Helicoidal Staircases in Concrete · Model C-AS2
This version of the C-AS model allows to fit a step covering to the very edge of the step. The balustrade can be fixed both on the step and its outer side. These feature allows a greater width of the step and an increased passage way.Circular staircase of spiral shape in reinforced concrete, available in different dimensions. It is composed of single precast elements, assembled on site, including in one piece:
- tread with or without torus;
- coffered below stairs;
- outer side open on every step with step covering till the edge;
- inner fulcrum is not a column but is a self supporting spiral well.
- the arrival landing is structurally part of the staircase
- banister is fixed on the outer side.
Available in 11 different diameters: